Want to Buy: Seat belt button... parts search - Pls read - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 2 Old 02-07-2012 Thread Starter

Touareg: 2014 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: 2014 V6 TDI
Seat belt button... parts search - Pls read

Hello everyone

My wife bought a '06 V6, 91k mls, black on tan.
The PO took pretty good care of it besides a few plastic parts and some minor scratches in paint and leather. I went to the dealer today to get some parts but this one I just can't buy from them! Or won't!?

I am looking for the button for the adjustable rear driver seat belt. This button is on the c-frame (sp?). The one you need to press to lower the seat belt position on the side, not the seat. It is the top button/part on the adjustable part, that slides up and down. I hope I descriped it right.
Anyway, the stealer doesn't sell just the button, even though it's just the button that's missing, meaning it's one part - not one that doesn't coem apart...
They only sell the whole assembly, for about $180, plus tax of course...

So, if anyone has one laying around... And I doubt anyone does, please email/pm me.

Or, and I think this might be a better chance, if anyone comes across a wrecked/totaled Treg and/or some interior, or knows a scrap yard that has one, please contact me. I'll pay you, for the part and shipping.

Thanks in advance
FrankEGD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-07-2012
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2008 V10 TDI
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Welcome to the VW parts world, where a whole assembly is sold as one part...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode