For Sale: MY13 4XMotion - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 3 Old 12-22-2018 Thread Starter

Touareg: 2013 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: VW 2
Send a message via Skype™ to divemedic
MY13 4XMotion

My much-loved MY13 4XMotion is for sale. I ordered and purchased this vehicle from new. It was delivered on the 8th June 2013. It has travelled 130000km and been regularly serviced, initially by VW and after it’s warranty expired, it has been log book serviced every 10000 km (not 15000km as scheduled by VW) by a REPCO service centre owned by my daughter-in-laws father. It has never been in an accident and apart from a few very minor ‘shopping trolley’ blemishes commensurate with a 5˝ year old car, this car is in excellent condition and no expense has been spared to keep it that way.

This 4XMotion is truly “one with the lot” and is well equipped and ready for touring!

Along with standard 4XMotion features like tiptronic gear selection and a 100lt fuel tank, it has several factory fitted options including a Panoramic Glass Sunroof, Driver Assistance Package, Tow Pack and Wiring, Darkest Legal Window Tint and Load Area Cargo Tray.

Originally fitted with 20” Pikes Peak alloy wheels, it is now fitted with 5 x 18” Karakum OEM wheels and General Grabber AT3 265/60R18 tyres. As a result there's now an extra 11mm clearance under the car. The spare is unused and the 4 on the car have done under 10000km. The OEM VW vertical tongue tow bar has been replaced by a horizontal tongue 2” hitch Hayman Reece tow bar.

There are several non-factory extras fitted including a Low Voltage LV1406 electric brake controller, 12-pin trailer plug, 40Amp Anderson plug with voltage sensitive relay and a Uniden UHF radio.

In addition, if required there is a pair of Thule Aero roof bars (the only type compatible with the sunroof) for $300, an Adventure Kings 2m x 2.5m awning with 2m x 2.5m awning tent for $200, a fridge slide $150 and a Tyretrek tow hitch mounted swing-away spare wheel carrier $500.

Naturally, it will be sold with an RWC. The plates do not go with it, however, if you aren't fussy about the number, there is a set of Euro style plates for sale if if you would like them for $350. My Treg is located on the Mornington Peninsula, 85km SE of Melbourne and will be available after the 20th of January for $42,500 ONO.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4382.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	219985   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7588.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	429.6 KB
ID:	219991  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1424.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	219993  
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-22-2018
Touareg Guru

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Tidy looking car.

VW Touareg models are as follows:
Generation 1: T1 is model 7LA & facelift T2 is model 7L6
Generation 2: T3 is model 7P5 & facelift T4 is model 7P6
Generation 3: T5 is model CR7 [Not available in "VW Atlas" North America!]
Read Wikipedia:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

T1 & T2 buyers MUST read:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Use Google or Bing to search by typing in: site:
followed by what you seek
The Following User Says Thank You to noobytoogy For This Useful Post:
divemedic (12-24-2018)
post #3 of 3 Old 12-22-2018
Learner

Touareg: 2006 V10 TDI
Second Vehicle: 2015 V8 TDI
Unique Touareg you have here, if I didnt have the two already I would be buying it!

Hopefully you have made the best of it over the years across some good tracks/adventures

V8 TDI R line MY15, White, Panoramic roof, VW towbar. Dynamic Road Sign Recognition, Lane Assist, Traffic Reports, Google Earth enabled. All Led.

V10 TDI, MYO6 on Conti CrossContact 255/60/18s with RNS510, Paddle Shifters, Rear Diff lock, Mounted Spare, Bluetooth, 4 Zone CC, Keyless, AFS Xenons, TPMS, Easy Entry/Exit, Twin Batteries, Air Suspension, Sunroof, Icom IC440 UHF radio...

Had, Sold & Missed...V6 petrol on Pirelli AT's with Sat Nav, Rear Diff lock, Bluetooth & Phatbox.
The Following User Says Thank You to Singh For This Useful Post:
divemedic (12-24-2018)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode