For Sale: For Sale - 2014 Touareg TDI Lux - Low Miles! - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 3 Old 07-11-2018 Thread Starter

Touareg: 2014 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: Still looking
For Sale - 2014 Touareg TDI Lux - Low Miles!

Due to an increase in lumber prices, and ONLY for that reason, we are putting our 2014 VW Touareg TDI LUX up for sale. It is a great vehicle that my wife really loves, and doesn't want to sell, but we need to build a house.

The Touareg is white, with tan interior and all the options for the LUX model, diesel, 8-speed, NAV, Panoramic sunroof, etc. It also has full Weathertech mats. If you are on here, you know that these things pull great, with a 7700 pound tow rating. I towed a 7000 pound trailer when I moved my son to Texas and the thing pulls much better, and more efficiently, than the Silverado 1500 I had. If you are running at reasonable speeds, hitting 30 MPG on the highway is very achievable.

The vehicle has always been housed in a garage, and since it was a 4th vehicle, didn't get driven much other than on highway trips. It has 29,945 miles on it, but that will go up as I am driving it a bit since my Passat TDI got sold back to VW. We put new Pirelli Scorpion Verde Plus tires on it at about 22,000 so they are in great shape. It had a recent dealer service and the VW tech that did it asked if it was a new purchase Touareg when he got in it. He said he had never seen a used one this clean. It is in great shape, runs and drives great. We are the original purchaser.

Blue Book says that the vehicle should be worth $29K to $33K depending on condition. This is in fantastic shape, title in hand with no lien. It is a great vehicle, and we will sell for $29,995.00

If you are interested, have questions or want more info on the vehicle, contact info below. The vehicle is in Minnesota, but we do travel to Dallas, TX a lot and could deliver there if needed.

Todd A. Miller
214-616-1230
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VW 1.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	731.1 KB
ID:	216713   Click image for larger version

Name:	VW 2.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	216715  

Click image for larger version

Name:	VW 3.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	216717  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-24-2018 Thread Starter

Price Lowered $29,499.00
I do have to drive it once in awhile, and it did turn to 30,400 miles as I went to the airport. Price lowered due to it going over 29,000 miles
post #3 of 3 Old 08-13-2018 Thread Starter

SOLD!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode