For Sale: BLACK 19" SIENNA RIMS with tires SET of 4 - Club Touareg Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 18 Old 09-28-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: 2006 V8
BLACK 19" SIENNA RIMS with tires SET of 4

Hi,
I need to sell this wheel/tire package. They are currently on my 06 Touareg. I am in the process of getting new rims and tires because I am not a big fan of this style wheel.

The rims are the stock 19" upgrade wheels (Sienna) that were painted black by previous owner.They are wrapped in 275/45/19 Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires. Tires are about 70% rear and 25% front.

I am looking for 650 for the set. I am willing to work with you on pickup or shipping if necessary.

Minor curb rash. I keep them lookin fresh with some armor all and touch up paint whenever those pesky pebbles try to attack!

Here are some pics on the car: (YES I JUST PAINTED MY CALIPERS RED....SO YOU ARE NOT SEEING THINGS)

KII-USB Vag available! PM Me.

06 T1 Evil Edition (Individual) Treg. Mods: V8 emblems on quarter panels, debadged trunk, carbon dinoc film, yellow fog lights, 20" Porsche rims in black gloss, 2" drop, LEDs all around, blinker hack, custom CAI, Fabspeed full exhaust, limo tint, red caliper paint with 8" Brembo decals, gloss black dinoc tinted reflectors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 10-04-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

600 ...common guys...great deal for this set!!

06 T1 Evil Edition (Individual) Treg. Mods: V8 emblems on quarter panels, debadged trunk, carbon dinoc film, yellow fog lights, 20" Porsche rims in black gloss, 2" drop, LEDs all around, blinker hack, custom CAI, Fabspeed full exhaust, limo tint, red caliper paint with 8" Brembo decals, gloss black dinoc tinted reflectors
post #3 of 18 Old 10-04-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

I forgot to mention i am including 20 lugs (4 locks) and lug caps (black).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 Old 10-05-2011

Touareg: 2010 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: too many to list
Would these fit my 2010 with TPMG sensors?
post #5 of 18 Old 10-05-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

yes. The touareg has the same lug anf offset regardless of year....as far as I know. The lug is 5x130 with the high offset required. The hub bore is also unique to vw and porsche.

As far as toms, you would need to put your sensors in these wheels or get a set to match the frequency of you module. Or you could disable that feature when using these wheels.

post #6 of 18 Old 10-05-2011

Thanks for the info. sounds like turning system off is better option. asking 600 now?
post #7 of 18 Old 10-05-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

yes...600 includes wheels,tires,vw center caps,16 lugs, 4 lock lugs, 1 lock lug key, black vw lug caps

post #8 of 18 Old 10-05-2011

any idea on shipping?
post #9 of 18 Old 10-05-2011

Touareg: 2008 V8
Second Vehicle: is jealous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippps View Post
Hi,
I need to sell this wheel/tire package. They are currently on my 06 Touareg. I am in the process of getting new rims and tires because I am not a big fan of this style wheel.

The rims are the stock 19" upgrade wheels (Sienna) that were painted black by previous owner.They are wrapped in 275/45/19 Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires. Tires are about 70% rear and 25% front.

I am looking for 650 for the set. I am willing to work with you on pickup or shipping if necessary.

Minor curb rash. I keep them lookin fresh with some armor all and touch up paint whenever those pesky pebbles try to attack!
I am interested but does this mean that there is 70% tread life left on the rear and only 25% left on the front?
post #10 of 18 Old 10-05-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Shipping will vary depending on destination. I would guess weight upward of 200 pounds. I would guestimate cost to ship being anywhere from a hundred to two hundred. I haven't looked to far into it....until I find a buyer

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode