3-D NAV/DVD, XM, HD radio with Bluetooth hands-free - Club Touareg Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 12 Old 01-08-2012 Thread Starter

Touareg: 2008 V8
Second Vehicle: Other
3-D NAV/DVD, XM, HD radio with Bluetooth hands-free

Last September I installed the following system in my 2008 touareg. When I was shopping for my Touareg I really wanted to find a 2008 or 2009 with a V--8, navigation and Bluetooth. I was in an accident totaled my last vehicle, so I was limited in time frame I had to search for a new vehicle. So I had to scratch the navigation and Bluetooth off my list. In mid-September I went to the best car audio shop in the city I live in, and I asked them to install the best high-end radio with Bluetooth hands-free commands, navigation, a rear view backup camera and XM satellite radio. I told him that I wanted to keep all of the steering wheel controls intact and asked if there's any way that I could add additional steering wheel controls for additional functions. I also asked them to install an iPod adapter into the center console. The Pioneer radio today recommended is absolutely incredible…
The navigation has the most amazing 3-D graphics. The HD radio is really cool. I'm not kidding when I say this radio is incredible. You can pull up Facebook, Pandora, your complete iPod library and some other really cool stuff through another preinstalled app called AHA radio. If you have children the DVD player is pretty awesome to. If I my seven-year-old niece with me, she must have a movie playing, even though she rides in the back seat…
Like I asked, all of the steering wheel controls remain functional and installed this pretty cool steering wheel control add-on that allows me to pick up the phone, hang up the phone, change the source (go from XM to your iPod, etc.) and change tracks or stations and request that the navigation find an address for me or a point of interest.

There is absolutely one reason that I am getting rid of the stereo. In the reason is pretty unique. I have a physical disability, so it is very important that I keep my eyes on the road and my hands on the steering wheel.
Even though the steering wheel controls remain intact and I were able to add additional controls, a lot of the really cool features of this radio require you to use the touchscreen. So unfortunately, I've decided to switch to a more basic navigation system.

I am asking $960 for everything. I have a complete list of everything that I will send, including how much I paid for each item. Because I need to have this professionally installed I realized that I was going to pay a little bit more how much I could buy everything online for. So what I did was search for everything online get the cheapest price I could find and subtract 40% off of the price. This is how I came up $960.
You'll get everything on the list in the attachment including all of the original packaging and warranty paperwork. This is a package deal it is all or nothing. This stereo has only been in my car for three months and removed by the same professionals that installed it. So, everything will be like it's brand-new. I am a very meticulous person, who has major OCD. So I promise that this will seem as if everything is brand-new. I did a lot of research to come up with my asking price and I have to buy a new system, so the price I set pretty firm. That doesn't mean that I will not accept a reasonable offer, but I had a friend offer me $850 so it will not go for less than that. Feel free to ask any questions.

I recommend you watch the following video
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	15229   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pioneer GEX-P920XM.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	15230  

Name:	Pioneer CD-IU50V.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	15231   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scosche VW03B  VW03.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	15233  

Name:	Scosche VW2342B.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	15234   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scosche VWA-4B.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	15235  

Name:	PAC WRI-P.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	15236   Click image for larger version

Name:	C2R-VW2.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	15237  

Name:	Inventory.png
Views:	94
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	15238  
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 01-09-2012
Administrator

Touareg: 2013 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: too many to list
Moved to classifieds.

-------------------------------------------------
2013 Touareg TDI Black Pearl / Titan Black
--PREVIOUS TOUAREGS:
'09 TDI, '07 V8 FSI, '04 V10 TDI, '04 VR6
post #3 of 12 Old 01-09-2012 Thread Starter

Thanks I meant to put this in the classified, I am not sure what happened...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 01-11-2012

Touareg: 2009 V6
Second Vehicle: Still looking
I am interested in this unit if it is still for sale

Hello,

I have a 2009 V6 with a factory radio. I am looking to put in a aftermarket nav unit with a back-up camera. If the unit is still for sale I am VERY interested and would love to talk offline about it. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Jason
post #5 of 12 Old 01-17-2012

Touareg: Still looking
Interested in the unit. Let me know if it still available
post #6 of 12 Old 01-17-2012 Thread Starter

Everything is still available. However, I have decided to replace what I have with an OEM RSN2 or RSN510 and I have not been able to find one. So, currently I am only interested in a trade for either of the two.
post #7 of 12 Old 01-17-2012
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2005 V8
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Whats the trade offer for an RNS2?

2005 Black VW Touareg V8 - RNS2 Nav/JL Audio - Air Suspension - 19" VW wheels - Morimoto 5k Lows and 4300K Fogs
post #8 of 12 Old 01-19-2012 Thread Starter

Okay, I am now taking cash offers again.
post #9 of 12 Old 01-19-2012

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: too many to list
I might be interested, as I recently sold my RNS2, so I'm seriously shopping around as we speak. I do now have a gaping hole in my Touareg's dash, so time is now of the essence!!

Do you have any actual real pictures of this unit?

Next question is not compulsory at all, but do you have a picture of this unit installed in your Touareg, so that I can see how it blends in?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #10 of 12 Old 01-21-2012 Thread Starter

Unit is no longer for sale. Please close the thread.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode