For Sale: 2011+ OEM Lexan Headlight Covers (New and Used) - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 5 Old 10-06-2016 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2011 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: Other
2011+ OEM Lexan Headlight Covers (New and Used)

I am selling a set of new OEM Lexan headlight covers/protectors for the T3 and a used set. These would for sure fit the 2011-2014 Touareg. If the headlights did not change shape with the facelift they would fit the 2015+ Touaregs as well.

I bought two sets of these when I purchased the Touareg to offset the overseas shipping. I paid $140 for each set. The new set is still in the original packaging. The used set is still on the Touareg. I am located near Milwaukee, WI. Prices include shipping within the continental US.

New set - $120 shipped

Used set - $90 shipped New the covers come with a small piece of clear bra type material to protect the headlight lens from the top clip. I will provide a new piece of 3M clear bra material and will do my best to cut it to the same size as the original pieces (alternatively, I can provide a small sheet of the film and let you cut it).

2013 Allroad Premium Plus: daily |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 Touareg TDI Lux: gone but not forgotten
2005 Jetta 1.8T GLI: summer car | slightly modified |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*** OEM+ Touareg Parts for sale (LED taillights, pedals, door sills, headlight covers, floor mats, etc.):
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-26-2016 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Bump.

*** OEM+ Touareg Parts for sale (LED taillights, pedals, door sills, headlight covers, floor mats, etc.):
post #3 of 5 Old 10-30-2016

Touareg: 2012 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: Still looking
I might be interested in these, just wondering how exactly do they attach and why are you selling the ones off your Touareg if you don't mind me asking? thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 10-30-2016 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1945gpw View Post
I might be interested in these, just wondering how exactly do they attach and why are you selling the ones off your Touareg if you don't mind me asking? thanks
These covers attach at the top with a clip that snaps in place. On the bottom there are two tabs that slide between the headlight and the bumper. I have these on my Jetta too and love them. The only reason for selling them is because I plan on either turning the Touareg in with the potential buyback or selling it on my own depending on the outcome. I've started to sell some of the parts I have in anticipation of that.

This picture I already had handy, it's for the Jetta set, but they attach the same way:

post #5 of 5 Old 11-18-2016 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Bump?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode