For Sale: 2010 sapphire blue - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 11 Old 5 Days Ago Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2014 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: 2006 V10 TDI
2010 sapphire blue

Not mine, if I were on the west coast, itd be mine. I'd trade my 2014 straight up for it.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...926709445.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 5 Days Ago

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Very nice, looks like it has air suspension too. I'm surprised how many 2010 tdi's are out there now. I've been looking again and there some with real low miles (55K) for 14k. Not blue and no air though.
post #3 of 11 Old 5 Days Ago
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2004 V8
Second Vehicle: too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkar View Post
V... Not blue and no air though.
Take a look at the photo shot from the back seat toward the front center stack. You can see both dials in the center console. I have a 2004 with air and I imagine with both dial sets there, that means the vehicle has air suspension.

2004 Offroad Grey V8 • Air Suspension • Nav • Beige Leather • Bi-Xenon • Winter pkg • Locking rear diff • Great car!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 4 Days Ago

Touareg: 2004 V10 TDI
Second Vehicle: VW 2
This Treg sold long time ago
post #5 of 11 Old 3 Days Ago
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2010 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: is jealous
Just purchased my 2010 TDI with Air Suspension and Dynaudio, 83k Miles, White with St. Tropez beige interior for $14,900.

Would have loved the blue versions since they are the closest thing to an actual R50.
post #6 of 11 Old 3 Days Ago

Touareg: Still looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABerri007 View Post
Just purchased my 2010 TDI with Air Suspension and Dynaudio, 83k Miles, White with St. Tropez beige interior for $14,900.

Would have loved the blue versions since they are the closest thing to an actual R50.
Hi ABerri007, Where did you find it? How was the condition? And is there a warranty on the new work that VW did to recertify that for sale?
post #7 of 11 Old 3 Days Ago
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanMac99 View Post
Hi ABerri007, Where did you find it? How was the condition? And is there a warranty on the new work that VW did to recertify that for sale?
I was searching for several weeks/months on Autotrader, Cars.com, and Cargurus. Had all my alerts setup as well. This particular one was on the market for well over 2 months. They had it priced extremely high so I just kept my eye on it in hopes no one else would buy it. Price went all the way from $17,500 to $15,900. And then I negotiated them down another $1K.

Was located in Holland, MI and was a California car all its life. I knew the Carfax showed an accident in 2014 but the vehicle was regularly serviced after that and not sold immediately, which made me feel comfortable that the accident wasn't too bad. Condition of the car today is really nice and I'm super happy with it. It's got it's little blemishes/quirks here and there that I keep noticing which is all due to normal wear and tear. I'll gloss those over from time to time as for right now my main focus is to replace the RNS-510 with an Android 8.0 Radio/DVD System similar to the one I ordered for my 2008 Passat many years ago and was awesome!

Yes, they do come with a brand new TDI warranty that's good for 4 years or 120K miles I think. I have an entire thread dedicated to my new car here:

https://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f...ns-289185.html
post #8 of 11 Old 2 Days Ago
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2008 V8
Second Vehicle: Other
Wow the purchase price on these have dropped sop much in the last 5 years. I bought mine in 2014. 2008 V8 with Air 73k miles for 16500.00
post #9 of 11 Old 1 Day Ago
Touareg Mechanic

Second Vehicle: is not a VW
I own a 2010. One of the best years IMO. I bought mine years ago for 21K with 71K miles on it. Perfect condition. Still is for the most part except for High pressure fuel pump imploding and causing cylinder head damage. Hope you all got a warranty with it?

10' TDI
post #10 of 11 Old 8 Hours Ago
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfissimo View Post
I own a 2010. One of the best years IMO. I bought mine years ago for 21K with 71K miles on it. Perfect condition. Still is for the most part except for High pressure fuel pump imploding and causing cylinder head damage. Hope you all got a warranty with it?
Nope, no warranty except for the TDI warranty that's being issued on all resale Diesel cars from VW. How common is what happened to you and how much were those sort of repairs? Anything I can be doing as a preventative measure so this doesn't happen or is it just by bad luck?

2010 Touareg TDI Campenella White / St. Tropez Beige
--PREVIOUS TOUAREG:
2015 Hybrid White on Beige, Sold it at 31K Miles.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in