Want to Buy: 2010 LUX LIMITED TOUAREG - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 8 Old 04-05-2019 Thread Starter

2010 LUX LIMITED TOUAREG

**WANT TO BUY**
Hi all. I would like to join the Touareg Scene. Over the last couple of weeks, I have fallen in love with the way the Lux Limited package makes the Touareg look. I am really really interested in getting one within the next couple of months, so I wanted to put some feelers out. I had my heart set on one but unfortunately it had sold in only 3 days! I would also be open to one with some tasteful modifications.
Year: 2010
Model: Touareg
Trim: LUX LIMITED
Color: No preference
Mileage: Preferably under 100k miles/160k km
Price: TBD
Location: Pennsylvania, USA ** I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL FOR THE RIGHT ONE **
Contact: Please don't hesitate to call/text @ 610-349-8033. If I don't answer your call, please leave me a message!
If you have an R50 CLONE, I would also be interested in that!
Please let me know! Thank you much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 04-07-2019
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2010 V6
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Garage
I have a 2010 with the full lux limited body kit on it. It is NOT a factory Lux Limited. It does not have the air suspension or the interior. It has 22" HRE's on coilovers as well as the factory 19" with brand new all seasons. 80k miles. I spent almost a year looking for a Lux Limited, and that was before the diesel by back. I don't think there are many out there, and the ones that are you would have to pry out of the owners hands with a crowbar. Good luck
post #3 of 8 Old 04-07-2019 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux Magic View Post
I have a 2010 with the full lux limited body kit on it. It is NOT a factory Lux Limited. It does not have the air suspension or the interior. It has 22" HRE's on coilovers as well as the factory 19" with brand new all seasons. 80k miles. I spent almost a year looking for a Lux Limited, and that was before the diesel by back. I don't think there are many out there, and the ones that are you would have to pry out of the owners hands with a crowbar. Good luck
You're definitely right! People do love them, I guess that's partly why I am looking for one too. I would take it you don't want to sell either ? Thanks for the input man, I appreciate it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 04-08-2019
Touareg Enthusiast

Garage
I would sell for the right price. If you are really interested PM me your email and I'll take some pictures
post #5 of 8 Old 04-10-2019 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux Magic View Post
I would sell for the right price. If you are really interested PM me your email and I'll take some pictures
Sorry I didn't get back to you, Ive been super busy the last couple of days. Id definitely be interested in taking a look at yours. Unfortunately because I Have not posted much, I am unable to PM you. If you don't mind shooting me a text or email with the photos and some more info, that would be great. Thank you!
post #6 of 8 Old 04-10-2019 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbartman1725 View Post
Sorry I didn't get back to you, Ive been super busy the last couple of days. Id definitely be interested in taking a look at yours. Unfortunately because I Have not posted much, I am unable to PM you. If you don't mind shooting me a text or email with the photos and some more info, that would be great. Thank you!
Also forgot to mention, my info is in the ad. Thanks !
post #7 of 8 Old 04-10-2019
Touareg Enthusiast

Garage
I'll get you some pictures in a few days. Also a friend of mine on here (Pilot) has an R50 clone like no other. Super low miles and every single option. Look him up, I believe he still has it.
post #8 of 8 Old 1 Minute Ago Thread Starter

Gonna bump this one up to the top... Still looking if you've got one you'd be interested in selling!

Tags
2010 , for sale , lux limited , purchase , want to buy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode