For Sale: 2006 V8 Touareg, 84000 Miles, Well Maintained - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 3 Old 01-12-2019 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Smile 2006 V8 Touareg, 84000 Miles, Well Maintained

(Sorry for repost, I couldn't change the first ad but I wanted to add some info)

First of all, my post history basically describes my experience of owning this Touareg. I would always come here and ask for suggestions whenever I had a problem with my Touareg. (Thank you guys for all the help along the way!)

This Touareg has always stayed in a garage over the night and has only ever tasted premium gasoline. It also enjoyed ritual-like bi-annual check-ups and oil changes at the VW dealer (again, I am not handy, so I pay a premium to have my baby stay healthy!)

In particular, this post below I made a while ago has a pretty good summary of the amount of money I poured into my baby until the end of 2017.

https://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f...xt-271889.html

In 2018, the only major repair I had was both front air suspensions. The whole process was documented in this thread.

I never thought I would sell my Touareg but due to work, I have to change city and move to Toronto. It is much cheaper to just fly over and ship my stuff with Canada Post than driving over. In addition, it won't make sense to keep my Touareg while living in Toronto because I will live very close to work, and the city itself has very good public transportation.

So now you have the backstory and the amount of money I have spent on this Touareg. Please let me know if you are interested in buying my Touareg. If you fly over from the US to pick up my Touareg, I will deduct the flight fare from the sale price, then you can drive it back. The pick up location is Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. If you insist, I can arrange a pick up location in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. i.e., I will drive it over to Toronto.

To give you a quick summary: new (or relatively new) timing belt and water pump (end of 2014), serpentine belt (2017), front window (2017), New Battery (2017), tires (2014), front air suspension in 2018, front and rear brakes both were installed in 2015.

Mileage: 84,000 miles

Last 5 digits of VIN: 11323

Asking: $6,000 USD or Best Offer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-14-2019 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: Still looking
This has been sold conditionally. (received $500 deposit, will provide safety inspection).

Sold locally, didn't receive any offer from clubtouareg for the record (unsurprisingly given that most people here are American)
post #3 of 3 Old 01-16-2019

Touareg: 2004 V10 TDI
Second Vehicle: VW 2
Someone had a great deal on this T-reg
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode