Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2005 V8, only 51k, air susp, rear locking diff, Blue/Gray
2005 V8 Touareg located in Portland, Oregon. 51,xxx miles. Shadow Blue with Kristal Gray leather interior. Very clean and well cared for.
We are the 2nd owners, having purchased it in Jan. 2006 with 12k on the odometer. Non-smokers, no children. Vehicle is garaged every night. No accidents. Never been off-road and never towed anything, at least under our ownership.
Has the Four Corner air suspension and the rear locking differential. Also has:
· Bi-xenon headlamps
· Heated steering wheel
· Rear heated seats
· Factory trailer hitch
· Factory navigation
· Silver roof rack
Original owner installed 3M Clear Bra on entire front end (including bumper), side mirrors and door edges.
Complete and comprehensive maintenance records kept. Highlights:
· Frequent oil changes - full synthetic motor oil (5w-40)
· Timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt, etc., at 46k
· Transmission serviced at 31k
· Differentials and transfer case serviced at 36k
· Kessy module replaced at 36k
· Tires (Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenzas) installed at 31k
· Front rotors/pads at 35k and rear rotors/pads at 39k
· Spark plugs done at 31k
· New battery in Jan. 2011
Have original window sticker (MSRP $54,474), all keys, owners manual, sales brochure, navigation CD’s, etc. Clear, clean title in hand.
· Has newer style (deeper) cupholders
· VW heavy rubber floor mats
· Gorilla mat in rear cargo area
· VW mini flashlight in console (have original 12v plug)
· Bentley repair manual on CD included
Only things not stock are:
· Brushed aluminum exterior door posts (like Porsche Cayenne). They are removable if you prefer the stock look.
· Original owner had aftermarket rear parking sensors installed. (They work intermittently)
· Aluminum E-brake pad and foot rest (have originals).
The only thing not working is the switch to open the glass portion of the rear hatch. We never open just the glass, so we never had the switch replaced. Also, it will need new hood struts soon.
Reason for selling – want to buy new, smaller SUV.
Price $19,000. PM me for more details, photos, etc. Thanks for looking.
2005 V8 Touareg
Air Suspension & Locking Rear Diff