Club Touareg Forum banner

2004 Touareg, V6, $9000

For Sale: 
1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Touareg MNE 
#1 ·
Vin# 60490
Seattle, WA

Immaculate condition 2004 Toureg. I bought it new in September 2004. 119K of mostly freeway and hwy miles. The VW service guy said this is the best condition of a 2004 he has ever seen.

Only reason I am selling it is because we are having a baby and need bigger SUV or Van.

VW had done all the oil changes and service to this vehicle. It has had synthetic oil and Premium gas it's whole life. Runs and rides like new. Looks almost new. I have had the dealer replace over the years the following significant parts:

Battery, Stepper motor, ABS control module, J519 module, Some sensors, Brakes, emergency brake piston, HID bulbs, spark plugs twice, . Just paid VW last week to replace the instrument cluster ($980).

It has a TMPS fault after 5 miles of driving each time. Dealer said it needs a left rear sensor and valve stem kit. Looks like on the fioum, that can be turned off.

Has a brand new windshield and hitch. I have a ton of pics. I was having trouble uploading them to this ad. Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console

See less See more
#3 ·
He said that he replaced those parts, and he is selling now his vehicle.. Its an old post so i believe he already sold it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.