Phoenix touareg meet! - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 10 Old 06-30-2010 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Phoenix touareg meet!

Im looking for other owners in arizona that would like to meet up and swamp stories of our rides and show off what we love! Im 29 live in chandler arizona and have a 2006 treg. I was thinking we could do a rally up to cave creek or possibly go to the scottsdale pavilions car show on saturdays. Or even meet up at in and out or something. I belong to a jeep club as well and have always enjoyed are get togthers and i think its time for us VW owners to do the same! Anyone interested?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 07-02-2010
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: Still looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpurcel View Post
Im looking for other owners in arizona that would like to meet up and swamp stories of our rides and show off what we love! Im 29 live in chandler arizona and have a 2006 treg. I was thinking we could do a rally up to cave creek or possibly go to the scottsdale pavilions car show on saturdays. Or even meet up at in and out or something. I belong to a jeep club as well and have always enjoyed are get togthers and i think its time for us VW owners to do the same! Anyone interested?
I think you and I are the only ones brother...lmao. At least on here. We need to post up on Vortex too if you want to get anything going. I go to Pavillions every so often. Been there the last few weekends. Lemme know. Im on Facebook..... JUSTIN MAHUNIK

2006 Col Red V8 Pkg 2
2003 Mini Cooper
2002 BMW 325CI
1985 BMW 325e

(formerly Itsaminivan)
post #3 of 10 Old 07-02-2010
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2004 V8
I'm local and interested. That makes 3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 07-02-2010
Touareg Enthusiast

Well...I should be at Pavillions this weekend. The 3 of us should meet there and park it up.....Its getting lame so we need to spice it up with something different...

2006 Col Red V8 Pkg 2
2003 Mini Cooper
2002 BMW 325CI
1985 BMW 325e

(formerly Itsaminivan)
post #5 of 10 Old 07-02-2010 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
That would be awesome but i will be out of town this weekend for the 4th! let me know if you guys would like to go next weekend? That will give me time to get her all nice and shined up!
post #6 of 10 Old 07-02-2010
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpurcel View Post
That would be awesome but i will be out of town this weekend for the 4th! let me know if you guys would like to go next weekend? That will give me time to get her all nice and shined up!
I dont think I have anything going on next weekend. Hit me up if want to go. Im always down to mob around and cause trouble...

2006 Col Red V8 Pkg 2
2003 Mini Cooper
2002 BMW 325CI
1985 BMW 325e

(formerly Itsaminivan)
post #7 of 10 Old 07-06-2010
Touareg Enthusiast

I will be at Pavs this Saturday....7/10...around 6pm. Let me know asap if you guys want to meet....

2006 Col Red V8 Pkg 2
2003 Mini Cooper
2002 BMW 325CI
1985 BMW 325e

(formerly Itsaminivan)
post #8 of 10 Old 07-10-2010
Touareg Mechanic

Touareg: 2009 V6
Send a message via Yahoo to Arkarch
I make trips to the Surprise area fairly routinely. I'll watch the thread and if anything matches - maybe. Gotta trade time with family tho, so doubting any all-day events.

Most upcoming, I will be making a return through Arizona from the Colorado Rally on July 31-August 1, staying at the La Posada in Winslow Saturday night. Then back to Vegas possibly via Grand Canyon on Sunday.

2009 Alaska Gray VR6 w/ Air + Tech + Lux + Hitch + 265/70/17 Tires
2006 Colorado Red V6 retired
Collect all 50 state colors!
Landscapes -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorsports -

Moab: Hells, Fins, TowerArch, Klondike, Shafer, Kane, 7MileRim, Dome;
Ouray: Engineers, Imogene, Corkscrew, California, Hurricane, Cinnamon, Yankee, Governors, Buffalo;
Anza-Borrego: Arroyo Seco Del Diablo, Sin Nombre, Oriflamme, Carrizo, Rodriguez;
post #9 of 10 Old 07-10-2010
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarch View Post
I make trips to the Surprise area fairly routinely. I'll watch the thread and if anything matches - maybe. Gotta trade time with family tho, so doubting any all-day events.

Most upcoming, I will be making a return through Arizona from the Colorado Rally on July 31-August 1, staying at the La Posada in Winslow Saturday night. Then back to Vegas possibly via Grand Canyon on Sunday.

Well the Pavillion car show is EVERY Saturday. It has the realm of cars. Its the longest running car show in the US. Just post up when u will be coming through (if on a sat) and I will at least be out....lol.

2006 Col Red V8 Pkg 2
2003 Mini Cooper
2002 BMW 325CI
1985 BMW 325e

(formerly Itsaminivan)
post #10 of 10 Old 07-11-2010
Touareg Enthusiast

Well...I went to Pavs last night. No one was there so I headed with the VW guys to Southern and McClintock where I guess they meet up ever Sat.

FYI..there is a VW/AUDI meet tonight off of Mill and Curry I guess in the overflow parking lot. I will be there. I guess there is anywhere from 30-70 cars every Sunday.. Starts somewhere between 830 and 9.

2006 Col Red V8 Pkg 2
2003 Mini Cooper
2002 BMW 325CI
1985 BMW 325e

(formerly Itsaminivan)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode