Moab Trip in March/April? Who's game? - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 13 Old 03-17-2004 Thread Starter
Still Plays With Cars

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: 2006 V10 TDI
Garage
Moab Trip in March/April? Who's game?

Anyone interested in a quick Moab trip sometime in the next month? the weather is starting to warm up and the crowds should still be low.

I am DYING to do some camping and to get the Touareg out on slickrock!

So come on, who's up for a trip?

// 06 V10 TDI, Reflex Silver/Teak--Loaded

// 06 V8, Campy White/Teak--Air--DVD NAV--Backup Cam--Kessy--Winter--Xenon--RDL--Factory Hitch--Dakar Offroad Front Skid Plate
// 08 27' Airstream International CCD :: Airforums.com Member - "Westfalia"
// 77 VW Transporter Westfalia P21 Weekender, 2.0L Fuel Injection, Pastel Weiß/Orange Plaid--STOCK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-\ CLUB TOUAREG ADMINISTRATOR -\
Please read our Club Touareg
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and our

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 03-17-2004
Touareg Guru

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Other
I'm game.... I love Moab and would go back in a heartbeat.

I'd probably stay at a hotel, because my wife wouldn't want it any other way... but the upshot is.... the hotels are dirt-cheap this time of year.... around 28-bucks a night.

2006 V6, Campy White, VIN 46xxx, Anthracite w/ Sound 1 and Xenon Headlight Upgrades, Monster Mats, 3M Window Tint, Euro Headlight Switch, Gorilla Gear Cargo Mat, Clear Bra, VW Tow Pkg, VW V8 Style Exhaust Tips, 18' Manhattans & Silver Racks
2013 Audi allroad: Ibis White with Layered Oak Inlays
post #3 of 13 Old 03-18-2004 Thread Starter
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Then I am lucky that I have a wife that doesn't mind ruffing it! We will probably camp one night and motel it one night. We'll see. We will be bring our dog with us, so I need to look for dog friendly accommodations.

// 06 V8, Campy White/Teak--Air--DVD NAV--Backup Cam--Kessy--Winter--Xenon--RDL--Factory Hitch--Dakar Offroad Front Skid Plate
// 77 VW Transporter Westfalia P21 Weekender, 2.0L Fuel Injection, Pastel Weiß/Orange Plaid--STOCK

and our

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 03-31-2004

Moab 4-17 to 4-23

I will be going to Moab the week of 4-17 (leaving Sat.). But I also am up for outings in the SoCal area since I live in the San Diego area. I would like to go out the the local desert before I go to Moab to get some more drive time in my v8 Treg. If anyone is interested contact me @

[email protected]

Terry
post #5 of 13 Old 04-26-2004

TREG works Moab Style

There was a lot of talk about going to Moab on this board and when push came to shove nobody jumped at the opertunity. Here are a few pics to rub it in even more.[/img]
post #6 of 13 Old 04-26-2004

Moab shots

This is camera country!!
post #7 of 13 Old 04-26-2004

The pics did not upload because I had the camera on hires which made the larger than the limit on this site. Sorry Maybe if you yell to te admin he might up the limit.

Terry
post #8 of 13 Old 04-26-2004 Thread Starter
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
I was one the one who started it. I had a full intention of doing some four wheeling in Moab, but life had other plans for me. We bought a new house and are moving in a few days. I guess the wheeling will have to wait.

and our

post #9 of 13 Old 04-26-2004
Touareg Guru

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Other
Aircooled,

Haven't talked to you in a while. Did you buy a house in the same area you were living????

Moab still sounds great.... maybe in the fall when it cools down and before the snow moves in.

In the meantime.... we still have JULY!!!!!!

2006 V6, Campy White, VIN 46xxx, Anthracite w/ Sound 1 and Xenon Headlight Upgrades, Monster Mats, 3M Window Tint, Euro Headlight Switch, Gorilla Gear Cargo Mat, Clear Bra, VW Tow Pkg, VW V8 Style Exhaust Tips, 18' Manhattans & Silver Racks
2013 Audi allroad: Ibis White with Layered Oak Inlays
post #10 of 13 Old 04-26-2004 Thread Starter
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Nope, we are moving up to Evergreen! We close and take possession on Wednesday. I am now 45 minutes close to four wheeling in/around Idaho Springs and surrounding areas!

and our

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode