Rear Hatch open alarm - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 1 Old 02-26-2019 Thread Starter

Rear Hatch open alarm

I am wondering if anyone knows how to shut off the alarm that says the rear hatch is open? What exactly tells the car the hatch is open? Can I jumper something to make it think it’s closed? My rear motor is not activating to completely close the door. I have another parts Touareg which the rear hatch worked perfectly on and I have replaced all the parts and still have the same problem. I need to get an insurance inspection and it will fail if this alarm is there. Any help would be great! Thanx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode