Touareg: 2015 Hybrid
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: DC Area, USA
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
New Owner of 2010 Touareg TDI - Questions
Just picked up a really nice 2010 TDI thatís White with Beige two-tone interior. Has 83k miles, loaded with Dynaudio and Air Suspension. Or at least I think itís loaded??
1) Horn stopped working completely. Nothing happens when pushing on horn. Hoping itís just burnt fuse but others in forums saying itís probably the actual trumpet piece and involves bumper removal. I donít want to be spending hundreds of dollars right off the bat just for a freaking HORN! Lol
2) Creaking sound developed in last hour of my 10 hour drive from MI to DC. This sound is right in the left rear above LR passenger door frame interior side. Sounds like knocks, creaks, or stretches of some sort.
3) Does passenger side view mirror not tilt down on reverse?
4) phone pairs with RNS 510 no problem but only streams phone calls. Not music or other audio. Am I doing something wrong?
5) can you switch air suspension ride setting while driving at hwy speeds?
6) While driving on the highway, I put the shifter into shiftronic mode to shift up/down myself but not a dang thing happens. It doesnít even work. Something specific to TDIs or is mine broken?
Other than that, I love this truck way more than my 2015 Hybrid I just sold besides the fact I will miss the Adaptive Cruise, Blind Spot Monitor, and Memory Seating.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk