Club Touareg Forum banner

IDParts - We Know Diesels!

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Sales@IDParts 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Thanks BenTDI! It's alway great to hear customer feedback, and thanks so much for your continued business!

#4 ·
The website is also very well done and you have most all of what I need for my 2016 Cayenne Diesel and the wife's 2015 Touareg TDI. I like that there is often a selection of the filters/parts that we can choose from as well.

The best part, every so often you guys email me about the 5% off and anytime it has come up, I get an oil change kit. It is great that you guys are Supporting Vendor's here as well.

#5 ·
Another thumbs up. Been using you folks for TDI related parts and maintenance items a while, for an 04 Jetta, 05 Passat, 09 & now 14 Touareg. I've always appreciated that you offer item options from base level through upgrades and it's easy to see which is which. Agree that flat rate shipping is nice. Wish you had a branch closer to flyover country but the wait is worth it. ;)

#6 ·
BenTDI, you picked up a Cayenne Diesel! NICE!
Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the 5% sale since it was a very limited offer! Are you subscribed to our newsletters? We send out weekly emails, some of them which are awesome promotions and we would want you to be able to take advantage of all of them.

#7 ·
Gen1 buyback=Cayenne Diesel=Luckyx2.

Yes, I get the newsletters and am glad I do as the 5% off is the best one.

I only wished I lived closer to Hingham as I'm in Methuen. Still, I can't find the 507.-whatever the heck it is-VW oil anywhere near me so you guys have been the perfect solution for everything, filters, fluids, most all of it.

#8 ·
They almost always have the parts I need, and typically have very competitive pricing. The two reasons why I use them for about 75% of my parts orders is that they ship items almost immediately and the have never, ever botched an order.

The downside is that shipping outside the contiguous US can be prohibitive and seems to have been creeping up. I just paid $75 for standard shipping on a 20k service kit for my Touareg to Alaska. At least USPS shipping is offered, unlike some of the competitors.

#9 ·
Thanks so much for this awesome review! We understand shipping can be pricey but we do our best to have multiple options for shipping. Hope the 20K service kit worked out well for you!
It is great to get feedback from customers such as yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.