Solution for Replace factory NAVI system - Page 5 - Club Touareg Forums

post #41 of 111 Old 02-26-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Touareg: 2004 V6
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSS TREG View Post
Allen I'm having a hard time on your site... You guys don't take visa?
Our website is upgrading now, can not support credit card right now.
You can choose PayPal, Western Union or Direct Bank.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contact us:

See our website:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 111 Old 02-28-2013
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2004 V8
Second Vehicle: a bicycle
"The VW8110 will not upgrade recently because it is very stable now.
The ANS710 may need six months or more to update. We can not confirm the time right now.
If your vehicle is non-navi model, then we recommend VW8110.
If your vehicle is navi model, then we recommend ANS710."

Hi Allen,
My 2004 Touareg has navigation and 11 speakers, so the best replacement for me appears to be ANS710.
Can you give the benefits expected in the update being worked and is it worthwhile to wait six or more months to purchase the next version?
Thanks,

2004 Black 4.2L V8
post #43 of 111 Old 03-02-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Dear members:
This is Allen from Shop In-dash Navigation & Car Electronics Online, our website has just upgraded. It is more beautiful and human than before. Please pay attention to our new website www.smartauto24.com!
In last year, we've sold lots of our head units (it is now named model 407-8810 which was named VW8110 before) for 2003-2011 Touareg to club members, there is no complain!
We just adjust the price to US$399, but the 10% discount will be invalid.
What you will pay:
US$399+Shipping Cost to your country(depends on yuor area, about US$50-US$100 )
What you will get:
Head Unit(Model 407-8810)
4GB maps card with the latest maps for your country
All the needed accessories(Even the remove keys will be included), no need to buy anything else to make it work on your vehicle

And another unit ANS710(the price is US$499) is also selling well. For more information please pay attention on our new website Shop In-dash Navigation & Car Electronics Online

Best regards
Allen Wong

Contact us:

See our website:

post #44 of 111 Old 03-02-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danville View Post
"The VW8110 will not upgrade recently because it is very stable now.
The ANS710 may need six months or more to update. We can not confirm the time right now.
If your vehicle is non-navi model, then we recommend VW8110.
If your vehicle is navi model, then we recommend ANS710."

Hi Allen,
My 2004 Touareg has navigation and 11 speakers, so the best replacement for me appears to be ANS710.
Can you give the benefits expected in the update being worked and is it worthwhile to wait six or more months to purchase the next version?
Thanks,
Actually we can not give you the exact time when the new version of ANS710 will be available.
The current system is very stable, the new system need a long time to debug.

Contact us:

See our website:
post #45 of 111 Old 03-02-2013
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2005 V8
Second Vehicle: 2005 V8

ChocolateMoose
regal marine

post #46 of 111 Old 03-02-2013
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2007 V10 TDI
Second Vehicle: too many to list
Well I can't but have to wait for the next unit to come out. I'm very impressed with the look but I don't like how slow the tracking was on the NAV like you mentioned. Appreciate the video! It just solidified my decision.
post #47 of 111 Old 03-03-2013

Touareg: 2004 V10 TDI
Hi Allen,

I can't find the ANS710 on your new website? Can you help? Thanks
post #48 of 111 Old 03-03-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu vr6 View Post
Well I can't but have to wait for the next unit to come out. I'm very impressed with the look but I don't like how slow the tracking was on the NAV like you mentioned. Appreciate the video! It just solidified my decision.
The latest version of the software for ANS710 is 2013/01/12.
We can not give you the exact time when the new unit will be available.
It need a period of time to test, we only sell it when everything is stable.
In the video chocolatemoose is using a iGO Primo navi software. The memory footprint is usually much larger. IGO8 maybe better.

Contact us:

See our website:
post #49 of 111 Old 03-03-2013
Official CT Ricer!

Touareg: 2006 V10 TDI
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Re: Solution for Replace factory NAVI system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Wong View Post
The latest version of the software for ANS710 is 2013/01/12.
We can not give you the exact time when the new unit will be available.
It need a period of time to test, we only sell it when everything is stable.
In the video chocolatemoose is using a iGO Primo navi software. The memory footprint is usually much larger. IGO8 maybe better.
I have used igo primo and 8 in the past with the latter winning out easily on the former with respect to features, speed and ease of use. Primo looks nicer somewhat but is otherwise pretty bad in my experience.
post #50 of 111 Old 03-11-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Our website has just upgraded.
New price and new products.
Please visit our product(407-8810, fit to 2003-2010 Touareg without factory navi and amplifier system):
volkswagen touareg dvd player w/ gps navigation system
ANS710, fit to 2003-2010 Touareg with factory factory or amplifier:
volkswagen oem ui autoradio gps dvd navigation system
86-523, backup camera to replace one of the number plate lampshade:
Reverse Camera for VW Touareg Tiguan Bora 2006 07 Passat
86-701V, backup camera to replace the handle of the trunk:
Tailgate Handle Reverse Camera for VW Sharan Tiguan Touareg Pass
We can also provide other parts for Touareg, such as Xenon headlamps, brake pad and etc.
Please contact info@smartauto24.com or wanghuies@gmail.com for more information.

Contact us:

See our website:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode