Solution for Replace factory NAVI system - Page 4 - Club Touareg Forums

post #31 of 111 Old 02-23-2013

Touareg: 2005 V8
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatemoose View Post
allen do you have any more info on the new units?
Chocolatemoose, in your post #26 you mention a new unit coming out, I read other posts, it seems you are referring to it is a much improved unit produced by Audiosource (although you seem to be referring to the 8110). Based on the pictures on the site, the 8110 seems to have a much better interface, much newer than the 710.

Is there somewhere where this topic has already been discussed?

Do you have any info about release date, is that imminent, as I would hate to buy one NAV and then one month later see a new unit (the usual problem with cell-phones...).

What do you suggest, to monitor the Audiosource website to see when new stuff is released?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 111 Old 02-23-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Touareg: 2004 V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecchiae View Post

Chocolatemoose, in your post #26 you mention a new unit coming out, I read other posts, it seems you are referring to it is a much improved unit produced by Audiosource (although you seem to be referring to the 8110). Based on the pictures on the site, the 8110 seems to have a much better interface, much newer than the 710.....
The VW8110 will not upgrade recently because it is very stable now.
The ANS710 may need six months or more to update. We can not confirm the time right now.
If your vehicle is non-navi model, then we recommend VW8110.
If your vehicle is navi model, then we recommend ANS710.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contact us:

See our website:
post #33 of 111 Old 02-25-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

And we provide 10% discount(discount code is 10OFF) for all orders during our CNY holidays. The discount will be valid until 28 Feb, please place the order ASAP.

Contact us:

See our website:

post #34 of 111 Old 02-25-2013

I'm gunna order mine today. How long does it take to ship?
post #35 of 111 Old 02-25-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSS TREG View Post
I'm gunna order mine today. How long does it take to ship?
It will take around 3-5 working days for delivery.(FedEx shipping method)
If you need it urgently, DHL will be faster.

Contact us:

See our website:
post #36 of 111 Old 02-25-2013
Touareg Guru

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Wong View Post
It will take around 3-5 working days for delivery.(FedEx shipping method)
If you need it urgently, DHL will be faster.
Are the shipping costs the same with DHL?

Typically, International Priority with FedEx should be 3 days from main Chinese cities. International Economy 4 days. Hong Kong I'm guessing off the top of my head prolly 3, but it even might be 2 days now, but I'd call and ask first.

2005 Touareg V8: Sold but not forgotten.
post #37 of 111 Old 02-25-2013
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2007 V10 TDI
Second Vehicle: too many to list
I would love to see a pic of one installed but i might just bite the bullet to save the 10%. Any chance you have photos of the new one? Other than whats on the website of course.
post #38 of 111 Old 02-25-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkswagendude View Post
Are the shipping costs the same with DHL?

Typically, International Priority with FedEx should be 3 days from main Chinese cities. International Economy 4 days. Hong Kong I'm guessing off the top of my head prolly 3, but it even might be 2 days now, but I'd call and ask first.
The price of DHL is higher than FedEx.

Contact us:

See our website:
post #39 of 111 Old 02-25-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu vr6 View Post
I would love to see a pic of one installed but i might just bite the bullet to save the 10%. Any chance you have photos of the new one? Other than whats on the website of course.
chocolatemoose have installed this unit on his Treg. Maybe he can share with us some installed photos.

Contact us:

See our website:
post #40 of 111 Old 02-26-2013

Allen I'm having a hard time on your site... You guys don't take visa?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode