10% discount For all clubtouareg members - Page 3 - Club Touareg Forums

post #21 of 38 Old 02-25-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Touareg: 2004 V6
Second Vehicle: Still looking
And we provide 10% discount(discount code is 10OFF) for all orders during our CNY holidays. The discount will be valid until 28 Feb, please place the order ASAP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contact us:

See our website:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 Old 03-02-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Dear members:
This is Allen from Shop In-dash Navigation & Car Electronics Online, our website has just upgraded. It is more beautiful and human than before. Please pay attention to our new website www.smartauto24.com!
In last year, we've sold lots of our head units (it is now named model 407-8810 which was named VW8110 before) for 2003-2011 Touareg to club members, there is no complain!
We just adjust the price to US$399, but the 10% discount will be invalid.
What you will pay:
US$399+Shipping Cost to your country(depends on yuor area, about US$50-US$100 )
What you will get:
Head Unit(Model 407-8810)
4GB maps card with the latest maps for your country
All the needed accessories(Even the remove keys will be included), no need to buy anything else to make it work on your vehicle

And another unit ANS710(the price is US$499) is also selling well. For more information please pay attention on our new website Shop In-dash Navigation & Car Electronics Online

Best regards
Allen Wong

Contact us:

See our website:
post #23 of 38 Old 03-21-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

We had made an extension cable for our customer to test it.
We will keep you update closely once there is any news!

Contact us:

See our website:
post #24 of 38 Old 04-05-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Good news!
Test passed! The extension cable work with vehicles came with factory amplifier perfectly!
So all of smartauto24 products can work with 2003-2010 Touareg with/without factory amplifier.

Contact us:

See our website:
post #25 of 38 Old 04-05-2013

Second Vehicle: Other
My clock still goes back to GMT every time I use the GPS. I tried your recommendations:
"First. Enter Settings/Time, choose the right time zone for your local area.(GMT-9:00)/OK. Second. Enter navigation software, Menu/Settings/Regional/Time and Time Zone Settings/Set Time Zone/GMT-09:00 Alaska
"
- it doesn't stay entered in the GPS when I turn it back to normal stereo functions, and the GPS clock then over-rides the main unit time. Lucky for me, GPS is not very useful in Alaska, we just don't have many places to go, so I tend not to use it.

I'd still like a REAL manual so I can use all the functions of this thing. When I drop in a DVD, it won't play. When I put in an SD card, you can play mp3s, but it's not like you get a menu and can see the files - I can put a 32 gig card in this thing but can't set up a playlist? useless for that. If I had manual......

I will be setting up the rear camera soon, now that "spring" is here in Alaska - I think that will be very usefull, rear visibility sucks in a Touareg.

I still like the Bluetooth, although getting it to sync can be problematic - sometimes it syncs quickly to my Samsung SII, sometimes not. If I had a manual maybe I'd know if I am doing something wrong?

Overall I'm still happy with this unit, it was relatively cheap. I had gone to the local audio shop, and they wouldn't touch a Touareg.

The fact that I had no way to connect my MP3 to the factory system is why I replaced it and this system does what I need - and the sound volume and quality is great.

2004 Touareg
1992 TDI Jetta
1987 TDI VW/Suzuki Samurai with Tracks
post #26 of 38 Old 04-12-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

See my answers below:
1. My clock still goes back to GMT every time I use the GPS.
The unit will adjust the time automatically once it receive GPS signals. So if you are in a room or garage, it will not put any signals.
2. When I drop in a DVD, it won't play.
There are two screws on the top of the unit, please remove them before install the unit. Otherwise the unit will not accept any discs.
3. I still like the Bluetooth, although getting it to sync can be problematic - sometimes it syncs quickly to my Samsung SII, sometimes not.
Please also setup your mobile phone to accept the system automatically, then they can connect automatically every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepmud View Post
My clock still goes back to GMT every time I use the GPS. I tried your recommendations:
"First. Enter Settings/Time, choose the right time zone for your local area.(GMT-9:00)/OK. Second. Enter navigation software, Menu/Settings/Regional/Time and Time Zone Settings/Set Time Zone/GMT-09:00 Alaska
"
- it doesn't stay entered in the GPS when I turn it back to normal stereo functions, and the GPS clock then over-rides the main unit time. Lucky for me, GPS is not very useful in Alaska, we just don't have many places to go, so I tend not to use it.

I'd still like a REAL manual so I can use all the functions of this thing. When I drop in a DVD, it won't play. When I put in an SD card, you can play mp3s, but it's not like you get a menu and can see the files - I can put a 32 gig card in this thing but can't set up a playlist? useless for that. If I had manual......

I will be setting up the rear camera soon, now that "spring" is here in Alaska - I think that will be very usefull, rear visibility sucks in a Touareg.

I still like the Bluetooth, although getting it to sync can be problematic - sometimes it syncs quickly to my Samsung SII, sometimes not. If I had a manual maybe I'd know if I am doing something wrong?

Overall I'm still happy with this unit, it was relatively cheap. I had gone to the local audio shop, and they wouldn't touch a Touareg.

The fact that I had no way to connect my MP3 to the factory system is why I replaced it and this system does what I need - and the sound volume and quality is great.

Contact us:

See our website:
post #27 of 38 Old 04-12-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Wong View Post
Good news!
Test passed! The extension cable work with vehicles came with factory amplifier perfectly!
So all of smartauto24 products can work with 2003-2010 Touareg with/without factory amplifier.
This extension cable will help you to bypass the factory digital amplifier and use unit's built-in amplifier to drive your car speakers directly. You will still retain mid-range and bass.
Here is a video FYI:

Contact us:

See our website:
post #28 of 38 Old 04-23-2013 Thread Starter
Commercial Member

Here is a video about the S100 Touareg head unit:

Contact us:

See our website:
post #29 of 38 Old 07-29-2013

Allen, just installed Model Number: 991-C042 and its truly amazing! Couldn't have found a better unit. I love the way it looks like it was made by VW and sounds like it was made by Audi. You guys over delivered on this unit. The only small issue is the iPhone/iPod hookup. You cannot search through your music very well... Same goes for music on a USB drive.

I also want to say thank you for the best customer service I have ever received. You have answered all my emails, even on a Sunday.
post #30 of 38 Old 08-22-2013
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2005 V10 TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Wong View Post
This extension cable will help you to bypass the factory digital amplifier and use unit's built-in amplifier to drive your car speakers directly. You will still retain mid-range and bass.
Here is a video FYI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW7mIEy6ayc
Why does the stock amplifier needs to be bypassed? Any android units for the Touareg (2005)? How is this different from Dynavin's D99 , pros n cons?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode