New Touareg Owner V10 TDI - Club Touareg Forums
 6Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 Old 11-21-2016 Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Touareg: 2007 V10 TDI
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Indianapolis
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
New Touareg Owner V10 TDI

Hey just checking in here.
I just picked up a nice and clean 2007 Touareg V10 TDI. I have owned a lot of vehicles in my life and this is by far one of my favorites. I know it will be costly to maintain but it will be worth it. I also have a 1998 BMW M Roadster, so I am used to paying a premium for car parts, haha.


I'm sure I will be posting a lot on here as I get going with the Touareg.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8765.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	305.6 KB
ID:	163353   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	163369  

Singh likes this.
Venom13132 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 51 Old 11-21-2016
Touareg Enthusiast
 
marshatherton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 185
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom13132 View Post
Hey just checking in here.
I just picked up a nice and clean 2007 Touareg V10 TDI. I have owned a lot of vehicles in my life and this is by far one of my favorites. I know it will be costly to maintain but it will be worth it. I also have a 1998 BMW M Roadster, so I am used to paying a premium for car parts, haha.


I'm sure I will be posting a lot on here as I get going with the Touareg.
Welcome! What part of Indiana are you from? I live in Jeffersonville.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
marshatherton is offline  
post #3 of 51 Old 11-21-2016
Touareg Guru
 
noobytoogy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,779
Thanks: 0
Thanked 311 Times in 246 Posts
If you haven't seen this thread, do take time to read it:

Buying a used Touareg. What to look for. - myTreg forums

Excellent Wikipedia info on all models:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Buying or just bought a T1 or a T2? ESSENTIAL READING:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful tip! Search this forum using Google or Bing by typing in site:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
color="black"> word word word
noobytoogy is offline  
post #4 of 51 Old 11-21-2016 Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Touareg: 2007 V10 TDI
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Indianapolis
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshatherton View Post
Welcome! What part of Indiana are you from? I live in Jeffersonville.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Downtown Indianapolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobytoogy View Post
If you haven't seen this thread, do take time to read it:
I will give it a read. Thanks
Venom13132 is offline  
post #5 of 51 Old 11-21-2016
Touareg Enthusiast
 
marshatherton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 185
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobytoogy View Post
If you haven't seen this thread, do take time to read it:

Buying a used Touareg. What to look for. - myTreg forums
I noticed that people keep referring to this thread. I've read it, and parts are useful, but there are also a lot dead links. Is there anyway that an admin can clean that up?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
marshatherton is offline  
post #6 of 51 Old 11-21-2016
Touareg Enthusiast
 
marshatherton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 185
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Well, if you ever feel like wheeling, or feel like getting rid of parts, I feel like you're the closest egg to me lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
marshatherton is offline  
post #7 of 51 Old 11-21-2016 Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Touareg: 2007 V10 TDI
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Indianapolis
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshatherton View Post
Well, if you ever feel like wheeling, or feel like getting rid of parts, I feel like you're the closest egg to me lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
What are the Specs on yours?


I got mine as a daily driver, BMW on nice days though. I also like to trailer the BMW to events so that's what I really wanted the "egg" for.
Venom13132 is offline  
post #8 of 51 Old 11-21-2016 Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Touareg: 2007 V10 TDI
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Indianapolis
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
Had to go grab the VIN for my insurance so I snapped two quick pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9663.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	690.4 KB
ID:	163425   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9662.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	736.5 KB
ID:	163433  

Venom13132 is offline  
post #9 of 51 Old 11-21-2016
Touareg Enthusiast
 
marshatherton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 185
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom13132 View Post
What are the Specs on yours?


I got mine as a daily driver, BMW on nice days though. I also like to trailer the BMW to events so that's what I really wanted the "egg" for.
I have a 2004 V8. All options. Airbags, and the 11 speaker stereo with the CD based navigation. I love mine.

On a side note I used to have a 1997 M3 5 speed coupe. Loved it. Got expensive though lol.



Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
marshatherton is offline  
post #10 of 51 Old 11-21-2016 Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Touareg: 2007 V10 TDI
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Indianapolis
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshatherton View Post
I have a 2004 V8. All options. Airbags, and the 11 speaker stereo with the CD based navigation. I love mine.

On a side note I used to have a 1997 M3 5 speed coupe. Loved it. Got expensive though lol.




Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk


nice. I used to have a 95 M3 5 speed coupe. It was a fun car. I've had a lot of different cars though.


Have you upgraded your Navigation? I think mine is the CD based Navigation. I am looking into upgrading it though, because I can't easily hook my phone up to it to play music.
Venom13132 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 

VW Touareg News Delivered to your Email!

Stay up-to-date with Touareg news in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]