Club Touareg Forum banner

VAG COM locator

203K views 349 replies 269 participants last post by  SaVAGeSoot 
#1 ·
An FAQ that often comes up is the need to locate a VAG COM. Figured we'd start a ClubTouareg locator via this thread. If you have a VAG-COM and are willing to help out club members, then please reply to this thread posting your location. Anyone looking for a VAG COM can then pm members closeby. You may also be able to find a VAG COM via the following links:VAGCOM and VAG TOOL LOCATOR.....sponsored by www.SyntheticFirst.com , http://www.vagtoolfinder.com/locator.aspx

DO NOT reply to this thread asking if anyone has one in your locale

I'm in Ottawa, Canada & upstate NY

#12 ·
Haven't tested it yet as I have a Mac running Parallel. But have one available with the 08 update for anyone needing one in the Fairbanks, Alaska area or any remote place reachable via dogsled.

siberian

#17 ·
Anyone feel like bringing there vag com on a holiday to Ireland I could do with one
here to get rid of service needed as it just had one before christmas althought another trip to vegas would be nice, ha ha ha!!!!!!!
PS I wonder how much the touareg would cost as extra baggage AA airlines have been so nice in the passed to us bye bye Stew

#20 ·
Ok, I'm going to be in Las Vegas in July and I'm thinking of having the DRL's turned off and put in the MAF and the acknowledgment screen on the nav turned off. Do I have any takers that could help me out?

Thank you

Cya

#35 ·
houston vag

I'm looking for one in Houston also, I have emailed several people from the VAG-COM Locator website with no luck. :-(

I normally make it there pretty often but with our recent family addition :) can't really travel right now. We are planning to make a trip there closer to the end of August. If you still need the cable by then I'll be happy to bring mine along.