Club Touareg Forum banner

T1/T2 whell arch extender kit 7l0 071 680 9AX

5K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  touareg kong 
#1 ·
Hi everyone..... I need information on the wheel arch set 7L00716809AX How much extra width will it ad to each side...... So if any of you have it on your Car , could you please measure how much width it Adds. Will put on Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 265/70-17 , and want to ADD wheelspacers also....... And do NOT want my tires to stick out too much Thank you Regards Eik

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

See less See more
#3 ·
It barely adds anything. I don't have the touareg anymore that i had it on, it was installed on my first touareg. 2004. I would say it adds maybe an inch. It's nothing like Jeep extensions or ones on the toyota tundra etc. Hope this helps.... probably will not serve on a purpose you are looking for.

#11 ·
You can buy fender flares on ebay uk go here for an example these cost about £80 GBP and about £35 GBP to send from Poland. I have yet to have a fals buy from there. Doesn't mean it wont happen but lots of others on Ebay selling them just type in Touareg fender flares.

VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG 2002-11,2006 FENDER FLARES R50 LOOK.... | eBay

#13 ·
I have the OEM flares on mine, along with 275/65/18 tires, and 15mm spacers all around. I have plenty of room to grow into a more aggressive fitment. I'm sure I could fit a 20-25mm spacer no problem.

If you go to https://www.flickr.com/photos/mckpat03/sets/72157649201047018/, you'll find pictures of it. Most of those pictures are with spaces. There might be 2 or 3 pictures that the Touareg doesn't have spacers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.