Club Touareg Forum banner

What doed this symbol mean?

15K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  vdubya 
#1 ·
Car just recharged after battery died. Then came up this symbol when I started the car. anyone has any idea?

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I had the same thing happen to me after running the battery down whiles installing an iSimple Gateway (iPod Integration) a couple of weeks back. The only thing as far as I could tell) that was affected was the cruise control, the car was scheduled for maintenance the next week so I did not worry about it at the time, however a couple of days later the warning disappeared and cruise control worked as expected. Let me know if you figure out what this means and what causes this.

#12 ·
Annnnndddd this is back on my dash again...

I have searched all over the web and it appears that many people have asked the same question -- how to clear this error message on the dash, but no one has posted a definitive answer in any forum.

Can anyone present a definitive answer as to how to clear this error message on the dash?

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.