For Sale: T3 OEM+ Mods (LED Taillights, Headlight Covers, Stainless Pedals, Floor Mats, etc.) - Club Touareg Forums
 1Likes

post #1 of 15 Old 5 Days Ago Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2011 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: Other
T3 OEM+ Mods (LED Taillights, Headlight Covers, Stainless Pedals, Floor Mats, etc.)

In anticipation of the buyback I stripped all of the parts I've added to my Touareg off to sell. These will fit any 2011 or later Touareg. If you have any questions please let me know. All prices include shipping within the continental US.

Valeo LED Taillights: $500 shipped. Valeo makes the OEM taillights for VW. These are the same as OEM parts without a VW logo and part number stamped into them. I purchased these on eBay for $512 + $80 for shipping and $20 in customs fees ($612 total). They took over a month to arrive. Same some money and eliminate the wait! No chips, cracks, etc.

OEM Lexan Headlight Covers: $90 shipped for the used set, $120 shipped for the new set. These were sourced from overseas. I paid $140 per set to offset the cost of overseas shipping. These come with a small piece of clear bra material to protect the top of the headlight from the metal clip. For the used set I will provide a small sheet of clear bra material and can either cut it to the correct size or give you a piece an the dimensions to cut to size. I have a set of these on my MK4 Jetta as well and love them. I don't think I've seen another set on this forum.

OEM LED License Plate Lights: $50 shipped. Not much to say here, direct replacement housings for the OEM halogen lights. The lowest I've seen the OEM housings new is $80.

OEM Stanless Steel Pedal Covers: $50 shipped. I believe these are from a Phaeton, but they are a direct for in the Touareg. The accelerator slips over the stock pedal and the brake replaces the original cover.

Stainless Steel Door Sills: $30 shipped. These are not OEM, but they eBay special. Fitment was pretty good. They go for $45-60 new, plus the wait for shipping from China.

OEM Ashtray Delete: $25 shipped. This is a replacement for the original ashtray insert. The internal volume is slightly larger without the ashtray portion. I think I paid $45 for this.

Hoen Xenonmatch Fog Light Bulbs (two pairs): $35 shipped. These bulbs are a better match to the OEM HID lights. They were slightly too blue for my tastes, but there is nothing wrong with the bulbs. One set was on the Touareg for approximately a week. The other set is brand new. They were $35 per pair new. I am including both sets.

OEM Monster Mats: $70 shipped. These came with my Touareg used and I only used them during the summer (Weathertech liners for winter). Great condition.

OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats: $60 shipped. These are brand new, never installed in the Touareg. The front two mats still have the plastic retainer holding them together.

OEM Aux Input Cables: $15 shipped for both. I have a 3.5mm aux input cable and also a 30-pin iPod cable. Both cables have been tested to work.

OEM First Aid Kit: $20 shipped. This was stored in the back of the Touareg for about a year. Nothing inside of it has ever been used.

OEM Polished Stainless Steel License Plate Frame: $15 shipped. Not pictured, but the screw covers are included. they do have some pitting, but the frame itself is in good condition.

That's it. Sorry, I know it was a lot. If you made it through all of this, congrats!

2013 Allroad Premium Plus: daily
2011 Touareg TDI Lux: parked, awaiting buyback | H&R lowering springs | 21" Cayenne Turbo S wheels | OE LED taillights | LED interior/puddle/plate lights | stainless pedals and door sills | OEM headlight covers | Llumar AT35GN front window tint | APR software | VCDS tweaks
2005 Jetta 1.8T GLI: summer car | slightly modified |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*** OEM+ Touareg Parts for sale (LED taillights, pedals, door sills, headlight covers, floor mats, etc.):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 4 Days Ago
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2014 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Cayenne wheels aren't listed...

I like this ashtray business. Does the stock part just yank right out?

2014 TDI Lux
post #3 of 15 Old 4 Days Ago Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by agravadr View Post
Cayenne wheels aren't listed...

I like this ashtray business. Does the stock part just yank right out?

The Cayenne wheels are available. One is bent and one has some curb rash. It am weighing out the options for having them repaired/properly refinished or selling them as is for less.

For the ashtray it's literally pop out the insert and pop this one in. There's no disassembly of any kind.

2011 Touareg TDI Lux: parked, awaiting buyback | H&R lowering springs | 21" Cayenne Turbo S wheels | OE LED taillights | LED interior/puddle/plate lights | stainless pedals and door sills | OEM headlight covers | Llumar AT35GN front window tint | APR software | VCDS tweaks

*** OEM+ Touareg Parts for sale (LED taillights, pedals, door sills, headlight covers, floor mats, etc.):

post #4 of 15 Old 4 Days Ago
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2013 V6 FSI
Second Vehicle: VW Bus
If they have not sold yet, I will buy the stainless steel door sills/scuff guards.

"Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." ~Cree Prophecy
post #5 of 15 Old 4 Days Ago Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Native View Post
If they have not sold yet, I will buy the stainless steel door sills/scuff guards.

The door sills are still available. I will sent a message shortly with PayPal info.
Creative Native likes this.

post #6 of 15 Old 4 Days Ago Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Door sills sold! (can't edit original post)

post #7 of 15 Old 3 Days Ago
Touareg Mechanic

Touareg: 2008 V8
Garage
How much for the wheels. Are they the sportplus wheels? PM me info / price if you can.

2008 4.2L FSI, Alaska Grey with Teak interior, Air Suspension, Added rear heated seats, Heated Steering Wheel, RNS510 Retrofit, Rear view camera and parking sensors, Adaptive Cruiser Control with Front Assist Retrofit, Side Assist/Lane Change Retrofit, OEM Tow package, 35% Llumar matching tint, 20" Carrera Wheels, 275/45/20XL tires. VAG Com by Ross-Tech, Yellow Porsche F/R Sway Bars, R50 front valance
post #8 of 15 Old 3 Days Ago Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColumbusTouareg View Post
How much for the wheels. Are they the sportplus wheels? PM me info / price if you can.
I sent a message to you.

post #9 of 15 Old 1 Day Ago
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2014 V6 TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettaGetUpandGo View Post
The Cayenne wheels are available. One is bent and one has some curb rash. It am weighing out the options for having them repaired/properly refinished or selling them as is for less.

For the ashtray it's literally pop out the insert and pop this one in. There's no disassembly of any kind.
I love the sport plus wheels. I've got searches setup all over the internet in case a set pops up. I really want 295 width tires, but I'm wondering if the 35 sidewall is going to be too little for the $hitty Boston roads..

On the insert, mind taking a picture of the part number on the back or PMing me? I popped mine out and can't figure how there cold be any more room for a bigger ashtray. Wondering if I already have the larger unit.

Thanks

2014 TDI Lux
post #10 of 15 Old 1 Day Ago

Touareg: 2012 V6 FSI
Sent payment for carpet mats and pedals!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode