Hello Fellow V10 Owners;
I'm not sure where to post on ClubTouareg.com, so please, re-direct me if I'm wrong. I'm very open to information / direction / suggestions!
Until last week, I had a beautiful 2007 T'reg V10, black on black, on black. And, I destroyed it in my first car crash in my life.
Long story short, my insurance company is offering me far less than what I believe I could buy it for on the market today. And they've put the ball in my court to convince them of the true market value. So, that said, ladies and gentlemen, what's the proper market value, in your humble opinions, of a 2007 T'reg V10 TDI w/ the following:
- 110k miles; 150 miles since oil change @ Emich VW Dealership,
- Black paint, black wheels, black leather, black interior paneling, heavy tinted windows, wood grain trim interior,
- dual climate, custom steering wheel (wooden, perfectly matching the interior), dual differential lock, and otherwise loaded and like new (as in, 0% wear on the seats, bolsters, & arm rests)
- aftermarket: premium Kenwood audio head unit - Bluetooth, DVD, etc.
- new VW turbos at 104K miles
- new tandem pump at 108k miles
Anyone recently buy anything like this? Anyone selling anything like this? Anyone have any suggestions where to find a real market value?? I need some help here....