Club Touareg Forum banner

2006 V10, 92000 miles, platinum warranty

For Sale: 
6K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  rose351 
#1 ·
Up for sale is my 2006 VW Touareg V10 TDI. This beast has the 5.0L V10 twin turbo direct injection diesel motor with 92,xxx miles on it. 305hp and 550 lb-ft of torque. There is also a fully transferable Platinum VW factory extended warranty for another 2.5 years and 20,000 miles on it. I've had it since May when I flew out to Idaho and drove it back. I'm averaging 20-21mpg and on the trip back on the interstate at 70-80mph I was getting 24-25mpg!! It is an absolute dream to drive, it floats down the road and the power is never ending. I've wanted one of these since they came out in 2004, and it has not disappointed in any way.

It comes fully equipped for the 2006 model year with:
-Full leather interior with front and rear heated seats
-Power driver and passenger seats
-Four zone climate control
-Adjustable factory air suspension
-Center and rear diff locks
-Factory Navigation
-Roof racks
-6 disc changer
-Power adjustable, heated, power folding mirrors
-Rear power outlets 12V and 120V
-HID Bixenon lights
-Fog lights
-Backup camera
-Park distance sensors in front / rear
-VW Monster Mats with Touareg decal, full set of fabric factory mats
-All terrain tires ~60%
-EXTRA set of 18" rims with snow tires ~60%

Since I've had it there have been no problems with it. The check engine light came on once so the dealer replaced the sensor as well as the drive shaft center bearing, all under warranty, and I got a rental car during this time through the warranty!!

I'm the third owner. The first had it in Tahoe, CA until around 50,000 miles, and the guy I bought it from in Boise, ID had it until I got it this past May around 82,000. It has a sparkling clean carfax report and has absolutely no issues with it. I'm only selling it as we moved farther from work and I have been driving my older diesel Jetta more often to keep the miles down on the Touareg. This was my dream truck that I've been wanting for almost 10 years and I hate to sell it, it's just too much truck for me right now and I'm not using it like it needs to be used.

This truck is in immaculate shape with no rust, factory undercoating, and all factory options for it's year for the US. You will not be disappointed on any account when you come and drive the Touareg.

I'm asking $26,000 OBO, I'd like to get at least my payoff. My credit union holds the title currently, but it is registered, plated and inspected in MA until May of next year. Make me an offer. Email, call or text with questions. I'm sure there are features I've left out!

VIN: WVGPT77L36D060186

rose351 at gmail dot com
eight65 - six60 - eight30eight

Pictures to follow

See less See more
#2 ·
After reviewing your classified ad, it appears that your ad does not meet the posting requirements due to one or more of the following reasons:

• [*] Your ad does not contain any pictures of the item(s) that you are selling or valid links to a picture hosting site
    [*]Your ad did not list a location of the items for sale or your profile does not list a valid location
  • Your ad does not provide an asking price

Please provide these items soon or your ad will be deleted without further notice to you.

All of our posting requirements can be reviewed by clicking the following link:

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f4...ing-19378.html

Thank You,

#4 · (Edited)
#7 · (Edited)
Didn't delete Phoenix post for that reason...others were deleted because they weren't buyers, just debaters. Classified ads by definition are for selling/not for discussion

#11 ·
Bump for price drop.

$23,000 as it sits, $22500 without the extra wheels and tires.

Now at 98,xxx miles, still with full VW platinum warranty until 112,000. Still averaging 22-23 mpg on my way to work when I drive it.

Make me an offer.

#20 ·
Ice,

I have the papers for the driveshaft carrier bearing and one of the o2 sensors that I've had replaced. I'll look for the other stuff tonight. 13th sounds great to me. I have a guy that wants to look at it this weekend maybe, but he sounds like a tire kicker. I'll let you know if things change.

#23 ·
Up for sale is my 2006 VW Touareg V10 TDI. This beast has the 5.0L V10 twin turbo direct injection diesel motor with 98,xxx miles on it. 305hp and 550 lb-ft of torque. There is also a fully transferable Platinum VW factory extended warranty for another 2.5 years and 16,000 miles on it. I've had it since May when I flew out to Idaho and drove it back. I'm averaging 20-21mpg and on the trip back on the interstate at 70-80mph I was getting 24-25mpg!! It is an absolute dream to drive, it floats down the road and the power is never ending. I've wanted one of these since they came out in 2004, and it has not disappointed in any way.

It comes fully equipped for the 2006 model year with:
-Full leather interior with front and rear heated seats
-Power driver and passenger seats
-Four zone climate control
-Adjustable factory air suspension
-Center and rear diff locks
-Factory Navigation
-Roof racks
-6 disc changer
-Power adjustable, heated, power folding mirrors
-Rear power outlets 12V and 120V
-HID Bixenon lights
-Fog lights
-Backup camera
-Park distance sensors in front / rear
-VW Monster Mats with Touareg decal, full set of fabric factory mats
-All terrain tires ~60%
-EXTRA set of 18" rims with snow tires ~60%

Since I've had it there have been no problems with it. The check engine light came on once so the dealer replaced the sensor as well as the drive shaft center bearing, all under warranty, and I got a rental car during this time through the warranty!!

I'm the third owner. The first had it in Tahoe, CA until around 50,000 miles, and the guy I bought it from in Boise, ID had it until I got it this past May around 82,000. It has a sparkling clean carfax report and has absolutely no issues with it. I'm only selling it as we moved farther from work and I have been driving my older diesel Jetta more often to keep the miles down on the Touareg. This was my dream truck that I've been wanting for almost 10 years and I hate to sell it, it's just too much truck for me right now and I'm not using it like it needs to be used.

This truck is in immaculate shape with no rust, factory undercoating, and all factory options for it's year for the US. You will not be disappointed on any account when you come and drive the Touareg.

I'm asking $21,000 OBO, less without the extra wheels/tires. My credit union holds the title currently, but it is registered, plated and inspected in MA until May of next year. Make me an offer. Email, call or text with questions. I'm sure there are features I've left out!

VIN: WVGPT77L36D060186

rose351 at gmail dot com
eight65 - six60 - eight30eight

Pictures to follow
Price update. $21,000 obo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.